Heavy Duty Shed Bases
Heavy Duty Shed Bases
ECO FRIENDLY, RECYCLED & RECYCLABLE GRID BASES -
Bases for SHEDS, GREENHOUSES, LOG CABINS, SUMMER HOUSES, GYMS and other METAL, WOOD OR PLASTIC buildings - basic instructions:
- Quick and easy to click-and-fix together, these recycled and recyclable grid bases raise your building off the damp / wet ground, lengthening their lifespan. Independently tested to destruction, these bases support in excess of 150T PER SQUARE METRE, when 'empty', and come with a unique 25 year manufacturer's warranty.
- To help protect your building from damp, rot or rust, simply lay your grids on a firm level base - on a lawn, concrete or bare ground, for example. No need for a membrane under a building that has a floor, because weeds won't grow where there is no light.
- To prepare the area for your base, mole hills need slicing off and any existing mud needs to be scraped out. Hard core, soil and / or course sand can be used to pack to fill holes or dips before setting the grids in place. Erect your building on top of the base. Fill any visible grids with stones for a attractive, professional finish or cut off any unwanted excess, with a jigsaw, as preferred.
For DRIVES, PATHS, PADDOCKS, CAR PARKS, HARD STANDING areas and HEAVY TRAFFIC areas - basic instructions:
- Interlocking, eco friendly grids protect grass driveways, paths, parking areas and paddocks. The area needs to be dry and flat and 4cm deep before you set the grids down. Mole hills need slicing off and any existing mud needs to be scraped out. Hard core, soil and / or course sand can be used to pack to fill holes or dips before setting the grids in place.
- Lay your membrane down, then click your grids together on top, to fit the area. Fill the grids with sand, turf, 6-18mm stones or other suitable medium; just make sure it is packed tightly to the top of the grids and don't leave any grid edges sticking up. Whilst building your base, a plank across will help your knees and the grids!
- Set the base level with surrounding ground and fill the grids with gravel, soil and turf, course sand or other suitable medium; they will prevent the grass being ruined by vehicles, horses, other livestock, wheels and feet! You need 15k of gravel per grid. The grids keep gravel, sand and other fillers neat, tidy and flat.
Step 1 - Order Now
Click the 'Add to cart now' button and securely checkout using one of our payment providers.
Step 2 - Receive Quickly
We will deliver your product conveniently and insured within 2-5 working days.
Step 3 - Be Happy
Enjoy a sturdy support beneath your structure!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Here at Rackerman, we take customer satisfaction very seriously. If you are unsatisfied with the quality of your product, please email us email@example.com or give us a call: 01665 497513 and we will make it right.
It should take no longer than 1 business day to process your order, then 2-5 working days to then receive your order from us after dispatch.
If you haven't received your items in this time frame, please contact us.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, that's completely fine! We offer a 30 day money back guarantee to all customers, no questions asked! Please contact us to arrange a return.
Money Back Guarantee
24/7 Customer Service